Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Anna S[_2_] Anna S[_2_] is offline

Default conditional formating: ifs and highlighting rows

my spreadsheet documents error incidents, with each row showing the date the
incident was discovered (column A) and the date it was resolved (column I).
it also calculates networkdays (column J) -- unless column I=0 -- and
references an array of holiday dates on another sheet.

i would like to create a conditional format that will identify rows with an
incident, but no resolution date, then highlight the row and possibly even
show "unresolved" in column J cell of that row.

Thanks!