Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Candy Candy is offline

Default Conditional Formatting For Highlighting a Cell Color

Hello,

I would like to know if it is possible to write a formula to do the
following. And, if it were possible, how would I write that formula?

I would like to highlight a cell with a certain color if the current date is
greater than or equal to a certain date AND time. If it is not yet that
time, then I would like to leave the cell color €śblank€ť.

How would I do that? Thanks in advance to whomever may be able to help me.

Candy