Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Sherly Sherly is offline

Default wrong result Paste within same row while filtered condition applie

senario
col A col B col c col D
P1 9 9 9
P2 1 9
P3 9 9

my steps apply in sequencial order
1) filtering the column B - selected only 9 (P1 & P3 was being sortlisted in
this case)

2) I copy the filtered ranges from P1 & P3, paste to col C "expected" to see
into same row P1 & P3 only (exclude P2 becaused it was not selected)

3)Result as the original p1 & p3 was copies into wrong row at P1 & p2 like
above col c

4) I am interested to have the result sample in col d
whereby original row of P1 & P3 paste into col D

appreciate have some tips for handling this