Peo Sjoblom

Thanks for the feedback

Peo

"NorbyAngell" wrote:

Peo,
ROCK ON! That was excellent and works quicker than my other solution of a
MACRO to select each cell.

Thanks,
NA

"Peo Sjoblom" wrote:

Format the range as numbers or general, select an empty cell, copy it, select
the text numbers and do editpaste special and select add

Regards,

Peo Sjoblom

"NorbyAngell" wrote:

I export a file from Access and go into Excel to manipulate the .xls
For some reason the fields are not numbers. I choose the formatting, and
manipulate it, but still it's not a recognized number. I hit the sigma for
AutoSum and even autosum does not recognize as numbers, and if I do a
=sum(range:range) I get 0.0000 in the format I chose for the column.

The only way to activate the number as a number is to click it in the value
bar, and it will show up in the auto sum. I have 48 tabs full of these
numbers, need help with it!

Thanks