Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Macro for multiple rows

It would help if you were to post your macro here.

Is there some condition that will cause you to select row 2, then 4,
then 498 etc? If you know these rows in advance you could use another
sheet to just list the other rows and then loop through each value in
that sheet to get the data from the appropriate row(s) of the other
sheet.

But, without further details it is hard to recommend a particular
course of action.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Dec 11, 4:58*pm, sbaby wrote:
I have a Excel spreadsheet with 10 columns and 900 lines.

I wrote a macro to take information off of line 2 on worksheet #1 and place
it in a form on worksheet #2

How do I get the macro to run on different lines say line 4 and then line
498 and then 987. (The macro is written for line #2)

The form on sheet #2 is the same. *Do I need to write this same macro for
each line? *Is there a way to run a macro on a highlighted area? * Can I put
a button at the end of each line?

Any help will be appreciated.