Scott

Default Using data in cell for a formula

I would like to use data in a cell to return a value that is used to refer to
another spreadsheet. In other words, if I have the value Scott in Cell A3, I
would like the formula in B3 to use the value in A3 to get information in
another workbook that has the name Scott as a worksheet. I.e., the formula
in B3 will be ='F:\BUDGETS\[Time1.xls]Scott'!$J$31, where it is getting the
value in A3 to refer to the worksheet named Scott in the Workbook named
Time1.xls. If I change the Value in A3 to Bill, it should now return the
value that is in 'F:\BUDGETS\[Time1.xls]Bill'!$J$31.