Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Filling cells with filtered data to another sheet.

Select the data, Copy. Right click on destination, Paste Special, values only?
Note that you may need to press Alt+semicolon to only select visible cells
before copying.

If you want automation, Record this as a macro with you selecting the range
of A2:Z10000 (large enough to cover your data) before selecting visible cells
only.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Brian Ness" wrote:

I am using Excel 2007. On sheet one I have a database of text and numerical
data in which I am using filters to narrow down. What I want to be able to do
is to transfer only the shown data (that is filtered) on sheet 1 to another
sheet automatically. The reason for this is that some of the info of the
filtered data needs to be put into a different format on sheet 2. Is there a
way to do this?
Thanks for any help.