Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Mr_Maruski Mr_Maruski is offline

Default Probability help

-- I am working a major project in my statistics class and have hit a snag.
I have 4 questions that require me to use and show Excel functions (formulas)
in my worksheet. I can not seem to find the correct way to input formulas
for the probability of the following information:

I need to find the probability of a number greather to or equal to 7
I need to find the probability of numbers less than or equal to 50K
I need to find the probability of numbers between 150K and 250K
I need to find the probability of numbers less than 49K

I have empirical data sets for to use to find all of the above information
but can't seem to find the proper formulas. CAN ANYONE OUT THERE HELP.

--
Derrick L. Maruski
Derrick L. Maruski