bj

Select the axis double click on it select paterns and select low (or high)
for the location of the tick marks

"Ed" wrote:

I am trying to clean up some charts made my someone else. These are line
charts with 9 data lines. Some of the lines wanted to go above the maximum
Y-axis value. When I increased the value to Automatic, the lines are now
within the chart. But the Y-axis tickmarks, which were at the top of the
chart, are now in the middle of the chart. Actually, they are at the value
they were at before; it's as though I've added chart on top of the tick
marks and the tick marks didn't move. The values are still above the top
edge of the chart where they're supposed to be.

Can someone tell me what I need to change to get the tick marks at the top
edge of the Y-axis? Thank you.

Ed