Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stefi Stefi is offline

Default Problem with AND function

Think it over: if both condition is TRUE then AND is also TRUE, but if only
one of the conditions is TRUE then AND becomes FALSE and your formula returns
"enter project" which is right.
I think you should check again the content of the source cells and
fulfilling of each condition.

--
Regards!
Stefi

VRamsay ezt *rta:

I'm using the function as shown below

=IF(AND((COUNTBLANK(O14:AE14)<17),L140),N14*L14, "enter project")

essential =IF(AND(TRUE, TRUE), do this, else "enter project"

however, I'm getting "enter project" even if only one of the options is TRUE.

I thought the whole point of AND was that BOTH had to be TRUE?

Any ideas???

Excel 2003