bj

I have 2002 XP I have no problems with Paste values with a subtotal.
What do you use
Do you have any problems with paste value for any other function?

"tojo107" wrote:

I want to paste the results of a subtotal into another worksheet in a book.
How can I paste just the subtotaled info wothout all of the drilldown info it
is based on. I have tried Paste/Values only etc. No Luck. The only thing I
have found that works is pasting to a text file, then copying and pasting
that back into Exel. Is there an easier way? I do this about 30 times a day
and it seems like it should be easier!!

Thanks,
Tom