Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Nelson Nelson is offline

Default Buchup tape rotation

I am trying to put together a simple three column spreadsheet. Column A is a
tape number, column C is the date that the tape was last used for a backup
and column E is the date that the tape will be available for use again. There
is a 45 day spread between the two dates. What I want to do is when a date is
entered into column C a return date automatically fills in column E. For
example; a tape was unloaded on 11/23/09 and that date is entered into column
C. Column E should then show a return date of 1/7/10. I have tried several
different solutions and I keep getting an error message for a bad formula.
Can somebody please help me?
--
Nelson