Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier[_2_] Jon Peltier[_2_] is offline

Default Stacked Charts

Arrange your data in three columns. The first column has the quarter
labels, the second has the turnover numbers, the third the target
numbers. Leave the cell above the quarter labels blank, but put
"Turnover" and "Target" in the cells above the other two columns.

With your data properly arranged, select the data and create your chart.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

Neil Holden wrote:
Hi all, i need some help creating a stacked bar chart in excel.

I want to lay this out in quarters so Quarter 1 will be Turnover and Target
two charts but next to each other and same applies to all other quarters.
Currently they are all spaced and individually spaced.

I have tried changing the gap and it does it for each one.

Please help!!

Thanks.