Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
urlocaljeweler urlocaljeweler is offline

Default I need help with a table formula/mass editting

Thank you for the response. I checked your site and I do not think that is
exactly what I am looking for. By "chart" I meant "table" and the table data
is all underneath a column called description2. For example underneath
"Description2" is this code for Item1-

class="SpecTableTitle" colspan="2"Product Details</td</tr<td
class="SpecTableCell"Metal:</td<td class="SpecTableCell"S14k / Clr: Two
Tone"</td</tr<tr<td class=""SpecTableCell""Colored Stone(s):</td<td
class=""SpecTableCell"""27.32 ct tw"</td</tr<td
class=""SpecTableCell""Diamond(s):</td<td class=""SpecTableCell"""1.205 ct
tw"</td</tr<td class=""SpecTableCell""Stone(s)/Color:</td<td
class=""SpecTableCell"""D|CUPRL|A|WT</td</tr</tbody</table

I need a simple way to modify that code unique for each individual item.
For instance, the code above is for Item1 so for Item2 I need different
numbers for Colored Stones and different descriptions for Stone(s)/Color.

Is there a way to set up a format that will allow me to easily enter in
descriptions for each row on this table?

Thanks again for your help.

"Ed Ferrero" wrote:

Hi urlocaljeweler,

Not too sure what you want to do. At a guess, you want to create 1600
charts, one for each row of data, and place them on a web site?

If that is roughly correct, you might want to look at
http://www.edferrero.com/ExcelCharts...2/Default.aspx

And download the 'Chart Selector' and 'Multiple Chart Builder' samples.

Hopefully these do something close to what you need. If not, post back with
more info.

Ed Ferrero
www.edferrero.com

.