Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
alsaleh alsaleh is offline

Default Why Excel Does not increment by 2 or 3, odd/even numbers?

Bliff:

Thanks for your help.

Sorry, I meant to say referencing other odd cells.
Example, cells:A1=1, A2=3, A3=3, A4=4 and A5=5.
Now try to reference the odd cells from different column. So, in
column B, I will reference the odd cells of column A:
B1"=A1"
B2="A3"
B3"=A5"

Try to highlight B1:B3 and then drag down till B10. Excel won't fill
out the rest of B cells with the odd A cells, like the first three
cells(B1:B3), it will just creat different set of numbers.