Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Luke M Luke M is offline

Default Hyperlink to a specific worksheet in another workbook

Something like this should work:

=HYPERLINK("[C:\My Documents\Mybook.xls]"&A2&"!A1",A2)

Note that this takes you to the workbook "Mybook", cell "A1" of the sheet
called out in cell A2, and displays a friendly name of whatever is in cell
A2. You can learn more about the HYPERLINK function in the XL help file.
--
Best Regards,

Luke M

"Romileyrunner1" wrote:

Hi,
is there a way to hyperlink from one workbook to a specific worksheet in
another workbook.
I have a collumn of numbers from 1-80.
I would like to click on each cell and be taken to a corresponding worksheet
numbered 1-80 ina diffferent workbook.
I can easily go to that workbook but I can`t specify the worksheet: it just
takes me to the last viewed worksheet.

Any ideas guys?
Thanks
RR1