Peo Sjoblom

WEEKNUM is part of the Analysis ToolPak add-in, keep the CD handy and do
toolsadd-ins, check ATP and follow the directions. If it is not working try
to uninstall it by uncheck it and then install it again, if that does not
work, uncheck it, then reinstall it with the CD by adding it again. (check
run from this computer or something similar under Excel installation, note
that you should not install excel/office again, just add something)

Peo Sjoblom

"Unison Mike" <Unison wrote in message
I am trying to use the weeknum function in excel 2003. However I am getting
#NAME error, I have followed the helpfile instructions to make sute the
analysis toolpak is checked in the add-in menu, but this doesn`t seem to
make
any difference. I can select the weeknum function from the formula wizard
but
it still doesn't work.