Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Pramod Pramod is offline

Default What add in do I use to fill a gap in a graph?

On Oct 21, 6:44*am, Kevin Caithness wrote:
What add in do i use to fill in a gap in a graph

NonTechie wrote:

Where to find pattern fill add-in
15-Oct-09

I want to add in Pattern Fill, but it is not in the Add-In list. How do I get
it?

SQL Bulk Insert App Data Cache Classhttp://www.eggheadcafe.com/tutorials/aspnet/1150b522-ce1b-429a-b1e2-f...

I was able to get the add-in working fine. However, when I use the add-
in to fill a pattern in a shape, the pattern does not get printed.
Only the blank shape gets printed. Any ideas to fix this problem???