Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
FSt1 FSt1 is offline

Default Excell 2000 worksheet help

hi
the line is call freeze panes.
place the cursor at cell A2 then on the menu bar...
Windowfreeze panes.
everything from the cursor down will scroll while the headers stay frozen.
it's boolean. click again to unfreeze.
you can freeze columns also by placeing the cursor at B2 when you freeze
panes.
everything from the cursor down and to the left will freeze.

regards
FSt1

"ChristyG" wrote:

I am trying to re-create something I have seen in an excel worksheet. The
auther had a line beneath the header and to the right of one column. This
"line" allowed you to scroll through the info and still have the header and
column visible. Can I do this in Excel 2000? Thanks!