Old October 20th 09, 05:24 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Ms-Exl-Learner Ms-Exl-Learner is offline

Default How do I stop Excel from selecting more than one cell when clicked

Just press F8, It will be resolved. Unknowingly you might have pressed F8
and due to that the cursor put into Extention mode. If you press the F8
again it will be switched off OR you can use Esc also to get out of that.

If this post helps, Click Yes!
(Ms-Exl-Learner)

"LoriDHA" wrote:

Everytime I choose one cell it selects a block of cells and I don't know why.