Mike Fogleman

7 nested If's is the max, however if you create a formula with 7 If's and
name that formula something like "IF1", then create another 7 IF formula and
name it "IF2", you now have 2 7IF formulas you can put into another IF
formula such as IF(IF1,IF2,0). Excel now considers each named formula to be
only 1 argument.

Mike F
"Ragdyer" wrote in message
In such cases it's usually best to create a datalist and incorporate one
of
the lookup functions into your formula.

Post back with the details and I'm sure you'll receive suggestions.

RD

"HARSH BAHAL" <HARSH wrote in message
The formula I want to set requires 15 " IF " qualifiers. How to set set

such
a formula ?