Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
Walter Briscoe Walter Briscoe is offline

Default Organising hyperlinks

I am using Excel 2003 on Windows XP.

I have a column in which each cell (other than the header) needs to
hyperlink to zero to three hyperlinks to local .jpg files.

The zero cells are easy as empty cells meets the need.
One is easy as I set each cell with a hyperlink with text describing the
picture.

Two or more is harder. I have found no way of hyperlinking a cell to
more than one file. I hyperlink to a folder containing the pictures.

Is there any way to hyperlink directly to more than one picture?

A word document containing the pictures is one option which has occurred
to me since starting this posting.
I would appreciate other suggestions. ;)

P.S. What functional difference is there between an embedded hyperlink
(set with Ctrl+K or Insert/Hyperlink...) and the HYPERLINK function?
--
Walter Briscoe