Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Jon Peltier[_2_] Jon Peltier[_2_] is offline

Default Manual sort in a pivot chart/pivot table

You can click on the cell containing label and drag it.

You can also select the cell where you want another label to appear,
type the other label, and press Enter.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier
Peltier Technical Services, Inc.
http://peltiertech.com/

Isabel wrote:
My goal is to change the order of 4 row lablels. They are all text, and I
have to choose the order (not alphabetical).

I got as far as clicking on the arrow next to Row Label on the table, going
to More Sort Options and then choosing Manual Sort. HOWEVER, where/when do I
grab the labels to "drag" them to the right order? I have tried clicking on
the table itself and clicking on the chart but there is no dragging
happening. I can't find any detailed info on Manual Sort in the Help box, and
so I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance!