Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
IsaBeL IsaBeL is offline

Default Manual sort in a pivot chart/pivot table

My goal is to change the order of 4 row lablels. They are all text, and I
have to choose the order (not alphabetical).

I got as far as clicking on the arrow next to Row Label on the table, going
to More Sort Options and then choosing Manual Sort. HOWEVER, where/when do I
grab the labels to "drag" them to the right order? I have tried clicking on
the table itself and clicking on the chart but there is no dragging
happening. I can't find any detailed info on Manual Sort in the Help box, and
so I'm stuck.

Thanks in advance!