Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Delquestion Delquestion is offline

Default setting the font type for all comments on excel spreadsheets

Thanks for the two replies. The one about macros seems a bit complicated for
me Jacob.

June thanks I know how to set the font type and size for cells what I want
to know is how to change them in the comments that are signified by the red
triangle in top right corner of cells.

"Delquestion" wrote:

How can I set the font type and size for all the comments on a whole
spreadsheet.
Tahoma is set at present and I want to change to a TT font. I know how to
change each comment individually but want to reset the whole sheet. I am
using office 2000.