Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
June Bug June Bug is offline

Default setting the font type for all comments on excel spreadsheets

If you want to change the font and size for the whole spreadsheet, click on
the upper left corner of the spreadsheet (the blank box between Row 1 and
Column A) and it will highlight the whole spreadsheet. Then change your font
and size. If you only want to change it for a single column, click on the
column number and make your changes.

"Delquestion" wrote:

How can I set the font type and size for all the comments on a whole
spreadsheet.
Tahoma is set at present and I want to change to a TT font. I know how to
change each comment individually but want to reset the whole sheet. I am
using office 2000.