PeterM

Default Trying to delete form border, and it deletes all borders

I made a form with several individual areas that have borders. At the end I
decided to try a border around the whole form. Now that I don't like it, I
was trying to delete the form border, but it deletes all the borders in the
form as well. How can I just delete the border around the form and not the
rest of the individual borders? I'm actually on a different computer,
because of the printing, will I be able to undo my way out of it maybe, or
do I have to be on the computer where I made the form. One more question,
will the form retain the undo feature for ever, or will it stop at one point
or another? Many thanks in advance.........Peter