Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default linking to a hidden worksheet

I would not hide the sheets, just have a method to navigate to the sheet you
want without scrolling.

You can right-click on the sheet navigation arrows and select from 15 sheets
or "more sheets".

Or you can build a Navigation Toolbar as per Dave's code on Debra
Dalgleish's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or see this google search thread for the BrowseSheets macro from Bob
Phillips.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Wed, 30 Sep 2009 16:16:14 -0700, Soccerboy83
wrote:

My question is this, Is it possible to create a hyperlink to another
worksheet, while that worksheet is hidden. basically i have like 50 sheets
in my workbook, and i want to create a Table of contents on the first
worksheet that has links to the worksheet i need. I am trying to do this so
i dont have 50 worksheets at the bottom of the page to scroll through. Let
me know if there as any way around it.
Thanks,