Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Fred Smith[_4_] Fred Smith[_4_] is offline

Default How do I insert and resize a column on only one worksheet page?

You cannot resize part of a column. The typical solution is to put your
"pages" on separate worksheets (the tabs at the bottom). Then each worksheet
can have its own column width.

Regards,
Fred.

"gottaknow" wrote in message
I have a 3-page workbook. On page 1, only, I need to insert a GST column.
want the other 2 pages to remain in tact. I figured out how to insert the
column on page 1 only; but when I try to resize it, it resizes all the
columns on the other 2 pages also. I don't want them changed. What do I
do?