Don Guillett

OE just touch the delete key and confirm yes.

--
Don Guillett
SalesAid Software

Thanks John

Many people don't appreciate these wrong-dated posts because they tend to

stay
on top.

No problem with Forte Agent, those posts are marked as read and don't show

up
again, but I think those using OE can't get rid of them.

Gord

On Fri, 20 May 2005 13:44:46 -0600, JE McGimpsey

wrote:

In article ,
Gord Dibben <gorddibbATshawDOTca wrote:

Apologies to all for the wrong date on my posts for the past day.

Was playing with system date and neglected to change back.

Not a problem for those of us that read news sorted by article number
and threaded by reference...the date's irrelevant!<g