Fred Holmes

Default How to get two instances of Excel

Now that I have dual monitors (forming one logical desktop), I'd sure
love to be able to open a workbook in a second instance of Excel so
that I could display one workbook on the main monitor and the second
workbook on the secondary monitor. Any way to make a workbook
"detachable" or whatever? Even better, detach a worksheet in a
workbook and move it to the secondary monitor?

Excel 2000 running on Windows 2000 with all updates.

If I "upgrade" to XP and/or Office 2003 will that give me the
capability?

Many thanks,

Fred Holmes