Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
SeanF74 SeanF74 is offline

Default Bar Chart Axis Labels

Hi, I am trying to create a bar chart (horizontal bars) where the range of my
data goes from -100% to 100%. Here is the data.

Part 1 -45%
Part 2 -15%
Part 3 -5%
Part 4 25%
Part 5 90%

When I create this part, the labels will be on the left side of the vertical
axis, which crosses at 0%, which I want. However, for those with a negative
percentage, I don't want the label to be inside the bar (it makes it harder
to read) on the left side of the axis. Is there any way to put the axis
labels for the negative numbers (parts 1-3) on the right side of the axis and
the positive numbers (parts 4&5) on the left side of the axis.

Thanks,