Vinish

That did it... thanks very much Ron.

Cheers,
Vinish

"Ron Rosenfeld" wrote:

On Fri, 20 May 2005 08:40:09 -0700, Vinish
wrote:

Yeah thats exactly what I did, however int he formula bar the time still
shows up.

Also I need to plot a graph based on dates and due to the fact that the time
comes in, it does'nt work out too well.

It sounds like what you want to do is eliminate the time from the cell, as
opposed to having it "not show up" in the cell.

In order to not use VB, you need to truncate the decimal portion of the
date/time entries. If your data is in A1:An, in some unused column, enter the
formula =INT(A1) and copy the formula down to Row n.

Then, either use that column in your graph, or select it, and do a copy / paste
special: values back over the original data.

--ron