Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Cindy Cindy is offline

Default keeping text in 1 column

How can I keep text from overflowing into the next column - if the cell is
blank?
I've tried text wrap - which works, but than the cell row expands - which I
don't want. I know I can manually set it back, but I have a large sheet
where I will run into this many times --
It doesn't seems logical to set the column to textwrap to keep it from
running into the next cell -- but then having to manuually set each cell back.
Any suggestions? anything I can do to the column to the right to keep it
from accepting overflow text? I tried textwrap - but that did not make any
difference....
Thanks for any recommendations you might have!!!

Cindy
--
Cindy B