Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Stephanie Stephanie is offline

Default Transfering information form one cell to another work sheet

I would love to create another row but I can't because it is an actual
template with excel formulas. I'm not the greatest at this kind of stuff so
if you could maybe go step by step with me?

"Pete_UK" wrote:

I would suggest that you insert one or two new rows at the top of each
of your daily worksheets and have your totals on row 1 - e.g. if it is
column F where the hours are then you could have in F1:

=SUM(F3:F10000)

Then on your summary sheet you would have:

=Monday!F1

=Tuesday!F1

and so on.

Hope this helps.

Pete

On Sep 22, 2:05 pm, Stephanie
wrote:
Help!!!! this what I have. I have a work book with several tabls each tab
represents a week day (example: Monday, Tuesday, and so on) Each day is a
work sheet filled with formulas of time turned into hours worked with a total
cell at the bottom.

What I am trying to do on another work sheet is make a table that say anlong
the top the weeks such as 9/11/09, 9/18/09 and so on with the days of the
week running down the left saying Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and
Friday.

I want the totals from the tabed weekdays to automatical fill into the new
sheet.

Can some one please help me with this????

Thank you