Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc

Default Changing numerical values based upper and lower range

=MEDIAN(A1,10,20)
I assume that you don't actually mean "above 10", but that you mean "greater
than or equal to 10", and that you don't actually mean "below 20" and that
you mean "less than or equal to 20".

With the same assumptions, an alternative would be
=IF(A1<10,10,IF(A120,20,A1)) and another alternative would be
=MAX(10,MIN(A1,20))
--
David Biddulph

"jrmcosmo" wrote in message
What formula or statement can I use to change numerical values that I want
keep above a certain lower limit and below a certain upper limit? Say I
wanted to keep the values above 10 but below 20.

"Jim Thomlinson" wrote:

That is more of a statement than a question. We need a lot more details
than
that.
--
HTH...

Jim Thomlinson

"jrmcosmo" wrote:

I need to change some upper and lower values of some numerical data
based on
a upper and lower range.