Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Fred Fred is offline

Default Time function =Now formula

Hello,

I don't think it's possible, because I look in all the books and searched
the Internet, but here is the function I would like to have.

Have a A1 cell with the value =NOW() to apply the current date in time in
that cell
Have a A2 cell that would display the A1 cell value minus 1 hour
Have a A3 cell that would display tha A1 cell value minus 15 hours

I basically need to ba able to see the curent hour (13:02) in the A1 cell
and see (12:02) in the A2 cell and (22:02) in the A3 cell.

Not possible, right ?