Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Pete_UK Pete_UK is offline

Default Display an Array of Data Based on Other Data

What is the maximum number of multiple-orders that you are likely to
encounter? Your example shows 2 for Pujols and Wright.

Pete

On Sep 17, 10:14*am, "golddave via OfficeKB.com" <u54833@uwe wrote:
I have a worksheet where column A is a list of names (with duplicates) &
Column B is an order number. *In column C I have a list of unique names
pulled from Column A (done manually for now). *In Column D I'd like to list
all order numbers from column B that correspond to a particular name in
column C.

In this example I'm trying to figure out column D based in columns A, B & C:
Wright * * * A-1 * Beltran * *A-21
Pujols * * * B-3 * *Jeter * * *C-22
Jeter * * * * C-22 *Pujols * * B-33, J-22
Wright * * *F-38 * Wright * *A-1, F-38
Beltran * * A-21
Pujols * * *J-22

Thanks.