Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Greg S[_2_] Greg S[_2_] is offline

Default MOving Data to the next line

Hi All

I have a spreadsheet template that I use as a Purchase Order. There is
information on that sheet that I want to be transfered to a table.

I do not want the data over written when using the template again, I want
the next line to be used for the same data but now with the second time I
have used the template...

HEre is a list of the information that I am currently capturing on the
Purchase Order Template.

VENDOR NAME
VENDOR NUMBER
ACCOUNT CODE
CENTRE CODE
D/C
Cost per unit
Discount
Quantity
AMOUNT
DESCRIPTION
Value
Vat (gst)
TOTAL AMOUNT
REQUEST DATE

Midas 123456 152 Invcontrol D R 3.00 0% 500 R 1,500.00 11MM Socket R
1,500.00 R 210.00 R 1,710.00 09/16/2009

Any tips or guidliens would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Greg