Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
tooboogaloodooo tooboogaloodooo is offline

Default Create a drop down list which automatically inputs linked informat

Im creating a spreadsheet which allows me to track my orders and allows me to
manage my monthly budget.
I have a table in Excel which has the product, order code, supplier and
cost, called 'Clothes List', and in a separatee tab/worksheet called 'Order
Tracking', I have the main table where I track the ordering process (date
ordered, when received, order number etc).

But, I want to be able to select the product I am ordering from a drop down
list in 'Order Tacking' and then have the supporting information
automatically input itself eg

Product Supplier Order Refernce Cost
Blue Dress Size 8 The Dress People B52 £19.87
Blue Dress Size 10 The Dress People R97 £19.87
Red Dress Size 12 The Dress People R68 £21.98
Red Dress Size 14 The Dress People K98 £21.50
Purple Trousers Size 16 Pants! PB78965
£15.99
Black Trousers Size 18 Pants! PB76543
£15.99

so when I select Red Dress size 14, from a drop down list, it automatically
inputsThe Dress People, K98 and £21.50....

can anyone help? (my knowledge of excel is basic and goes as far as basic
formulas)