Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Ashish Mathur[_2_] Ashish Mathur[_2_] is offline

Default Hiding tabs for just some sheets.

Hi,

After getting to the 20th sheet, you can right click on the "VCR" controls
which appear at the bottom left and then select the last option. This will
bring up the activate box and you can now jump to a specific sheet by
selecting it. You may also refer to
http://www.merawindows.com/Forums/ta...s/Default.aspx

Hope this helps.

Ashish Mathur
Microsoft Excel MVP
www.ashishmathur.com

"Romileyrunner1" wrote in message
how would I hid some worksheet tabs but not others.
I have about 12 main tabs that I need to show for navigatio purposes. Then
will have 80 subsiduary sheets that I want to navigate to from a
`masterpage`
using hyperlinks.
Having played about with this a bit, the problem is that when I navigate
lets say subsiduary sheet 20 from the master sheet, the tabs scroll across
the bottom and now I can`t easily get back to my first and most important
worksheet pages. I have to rescroll back left to get them in view again.

Any ideas people?
Many hanks.
RR1