Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Gord Dibben Gord Dibben is offline

Default Hiding tabs for just some sheets.

You can build a Sheet Navigation Toolbar as per Dave Peterson's code on
Debra Dalgleish's site. Sorts as well as navigates.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xlToolbar01.html

Or see this google search thread for the BrowseSheets macro from Bob
Phillips.

http://tinyurl.com/yoa3dw

Gord Dibben MS Excel MVP

On Tue, 8 Sep 2009 12:37:44 -0700, Romileyrunner1
wrote:

Hi,
how would I hid some worksheet tabs but not others.
I have about 12 main tabs that I need to show for navigatio purposes. Then I
will have 80 subsiduary sheets that I want to navigate to from a `masterpage`
using hyperlinks.
Having played about with this a bit, the problem is that when I navigate to
lets say subsiduary sheet 20 from the master sheet, the tabs scroll across
the bottom and now I can`t easily get back to my first and most important
worksheet pages. I have to rescroll back left to get them in view again.

Any ideas people?
Many hanks.
RR1