Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default Transfer info to new sheet by date

Click on the date column header cell and pull-down:

Data FIlter AutoFilter

The pull-down in the cell will allow you to select any date in the column
and display only the rows for that data.

Copy the visible rows and paste elsewhere.
--
Gary''s Student - gsnu200902

"onebodaciousbabe03" wrote:

My spread sheet has name, address, date, etc. I am trying to get the whole
row of information to automatically show up in another sheet by date. So for
instance I would like the whole row of info for entries made on 2/17/2008 or
7/21/2008 to be transtered on a sheet specificially for 2008. Please help!
Thank you!