Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions

Default change the default worksheet to always format formulas blue?

It wasn't clear to me what you were coloring... the font for the value displayed by the formula or the cell's background color. Here is a macro to change the font color...

Sub MakeFormulasBlue()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellType Formulas).Font.Color = vbBlue
End Sub

and this one to change the background color...

Sub MakeFormulasBlue()
Worksheets("Sheet1").Cells.SpecialCells(xlCellType Formulas).Interior.Color = vbBlue

Rick (MVP - Excel)

"dontgue" wrote in message ...
I change the color of all formulas in my spreadsheet to blue, to make it easy
to see the places where data input is needed (the "black" formatted cells).
Is there a way to change the default worksheet to always format formulas blue?
--
dontgue