Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Christopher Robin Christopher Robin is offline

Default Remove Pivot Field

I have several pivot tables that I maintain, and have recently noticed a
minor problem with some of them. It would appear that somehow a couple of
the pivot fields have been duplicated and/or renamed. I can rename the
fields without any problems, but how do I delete the duplicated field? I
tried to do this programmatically, but kept running into a 1004 error, and I
didn't see anything in the UI to remove a field. How does someone create a
copy, and then there isn't any way to remove that erroneous field from the
pivot field list??

TIA,
Chris