Rodster

Thank you Kassie for your instructions. Howerver, I failed to specify in my
original question that what I am unable to to do is vertically center text
within the flowchart object and not the object themselves.

I would be most apreciative if you or anybody can provide instructions to
achieve this.

"Kassie" wrote:

Hi Rodster

Yes it does?

Select all the rectangles you want to align vertically, click on Draw|Align
or Distribute|Align Center.

To centre horizontally (who would ever want to do that) Click on Draw|Align
or Distribute|Align Middle

"Rodster" wrote:

Does the Flowchart "rectangle" function permit to vertically center align?
If yes, how?