Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
JP Ronse JP Ronse is offline

Default Vlookup and #N/A

Hi K

Try Edit, Replace

Find <space
Replace 'nothing'

Wkr,

JP
"kmap" wrote in message
Yes, I believe this may be it. Is there a easy way to delete trailing
spaces
after data. There are about 3 spaces after the data, I'm dealing with
about
2000 rows...any quick fix? Thanks much!

"Thanks" wrote:

Have you verified that there are no leading or trailing spaces in the
contents of the pasted values?

"kmap" wrote:

I have done plenty of vlookups in the past, but all of the sudden I am
getting stuck. I don't know what else to verify in order to correct the
issue. I am receiving an #N/A. I verified that the information is
sorted
appropriately, there is actually information in the referenced cell,
and I
have checked the formula. I'm not sure what else to check. Don't know
if it
makes a different, but the worksheet it should be pulling from was
created by
another inidividual and pasted in. Any suggestions?
Thanks!
Example: =VLOOKUP(A2,Lite,2,FALSE)