Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
pshepard pshepard is offline

Default Deleting (almost) duplicates in Excel

Hi Ken ya help,

Select columns A through H, go to the Data Ribbon / Data Tools / Remove
duplicates, from the Remove Duplicates dialog box deselect column H.

"Ken ya help?" wrote:

I have several rows where the data is identical in columns A-G, but H is
unique.

I have the columns correctly sorted and need to delete rows where the
duplicates exist in A-G.

Essentially, I want to keep ONLY the first row of my mostly duplicate
entries. I need to keep H, but only my first record of it.

Thanks in advance