cisse_5

Do you have the ability to get a hold of FrontPage? You may be able to use
the Control Toolbox functions interchangeably between Excel and FrontPage to
have the Macros continue to work or by using an Access page saved as a
webpage.

"Louise" wrote:

We are trying to publish some of the activities we have written on a school
website so the students can use them but when we publish with interactivity
on anything to do with the macros will not work (including the buttons the
macros are assigned to disappearing). We are desperate to give students
access to these resources so we need a way round the problem if anyone can
help