Posted to microsoft.public.excel.charting
Bernard Liengme[_3_] Bernard Liengme[_3_] is offline

Default Display Data Table in chart but don't show plot area

But the data table merely reflects what is in the cells used to make the
chart!
Why not just display that data in a new format?
Or am I missing something?
best wished

--
Bernard V Liengme
Microsoft Excel MVP

"RW" wrote in message
I am using Excel 2003. I have created some charts/graphs with data tables,
chart titles, etc. My customer only wants to see the data table and chart
title for each graph. Is there a way to turn off the plot area and change
the
size of the chart so that the chart title is close to the data table?